The first impressions that I had when I first saw the school was like wow, I didn't expect that.
My supervisor first and last name is Ellen Lots and she work in a huge office with lots of people, their are really busy and I like the effort of every member of the school.
I think the most important characteristics of my supervisor are Social, Friendly, Respectful, Responsible, Helpful and a very hard worker.
I do notice that the enviroment of the place that I intern is very clean because of the workers are always cleaning and loudly because of the kids.
In my internship I also see a lot of friend from my school and the security.
Well so far I completed a lot of work like assigment and other teacher works.
I think my exact schedule so far is Mon, Tues, Wed, and Friday. I don't work on Thrusday because they just have half of the day. I start working at 12:30pm and end at 3:00pm. I got home like at 4:00pm.
I think this is a really good place to be at and is a good internship, is like to be back when you was kid.
Good first post. Do you think you'll ever want to be a teacher? What kinds of interactions are you having with the students? Isn't it fun to have the little ones looking up to you?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying internship.
Why havent you done your other assignments? You should be lucky you finish so fast and cut half of the last period. and thats not enough hours per week.
ReplyDelete